in Belle Vernon, PA
Call Safeway Pest Control for Residential and Commercial Services
To get the most effective pest control in Belle Vernon, PA, call the experts at Safeway Pest Control. Our exterminators eliminate rodents, termites, spiders, ants, fleas, bed bugs, and more. If mice or rats are living in your home, garage or shed, you need to take action. When termite colonies have all but destroyed your wooden porch steps, stop the termites for good. Fleas and bed bugs can be really hard to eliminate, so count on our pest control experts to get the job done. We also provide animal trapping of snakes, bats, raccoons, opossums, and more.
Call us at (724) 323-4717 for more information about our pest control services. We will be happy to talk to you and inspect the problem.
Trust Safeway Pest Control to Combat Pesky Pests
You try to keep your home or business clean inside and nice looking outside, but pests still are a problem. No matter how clean your home or business is, pests of all kinds can creep in on pets, clothes, shoes, and through holes and gaps. Safeway Pest Control’s pest management and control services, maintenance plans, and preventative measures will combat these nuisances.
Be Proactive in Keeping Pests Away in Belle Vernon, PA
There are some preventative measures you can do as a homeowner, landlord or business owner for pest control. These measures help make sure pests do not take up residence in your home or business. Some tips to follow to keep pests away from your Belle Vernon property include:
- Seal all possible pest entry points to your home
- Keep your gutters clean
- Keep boxes tightly sealed in plastic bags
- Keep all food areas clean
- Check storage areas for rodents
- Regularly vacuum underneath furniture
- Replace white porch lights with yellow fluorescent bulbs
- Do not allow water to collect anywhere outside
- Cut tall grass near your home
- Keep your garbage covered
- Do not allow food, trash, or decaying wood to remain on your property
- Stack firewood off of the ground
- Consider covering chimney tops when not in use
- Areas where pipes, cables and wires enter walls should be sealed
Contact us for quality pest control in Belle Vernon, PA.